12/24/11

Christmas Table Runner

I made this little Christmas-themed table runner yesterday while I was on the bridge... I thought it would take a couple of hours (ha-ha)... Seven hours later, I have the perfect gift for our neighbors, Tula, Gary, and Jessica, who always invite Emily to join them for fun and good times.  In fact, they invited Emily over to spend the night tonight (Christmas Eve) so Jessica would have her best friend to wake up with on Christmas morning!  Tula is right, Jessica and Emily are like sisters!  And since we are Jewish, Emily has never gone to bed in a house that Santa visits, so I am anxious to hear all about it tomorrow!  (By the way, do you notice how green our grass is behind  the runner?  When is winter going to begin this year?  LOL)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful job, as usual! What a wonderful gift, please post the dimensions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daune... Thanks for following my blog! I didn't measure the project when it was all done but I would estimate each square was 7", so it was probably about a foot wide and almost a yard long. Do you recognize the fabrics? This bundle came with some patterns that the last bundle didn't include but it was missing the polar bear and penguins... didn't realize until I had half of it cut up! Oh well... turned out OK.

    ReplyDelete